Uncle Sean’s Krampus Kickin Paleo Cranberry Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups fresh/frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 strips of orange zest (use a potato peeler on the outside of the orange for this)
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- Add all sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 15 mins until most of the cranberries have popped.
- Mash the cranberries lightly with a fork or potato masher
- Continue to simmer until thick but pourable off a spoon.
- Remove the orange rind and cinnamon stick