Vegan Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1.5 cups dark chocolate(75-100%)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (**optional)
- 3 tbsp toasted chopped almonds (**optional)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined and sticking together (may start to form a ball)
- Remove the mixture from the food processor and place in a square or 6×9 baking dish.
- Lightly press the mixture into the bottom on the dish until evenly distributed and the top is flat.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave
- Mix in the coconut oil if using
- Pour over the bars and tap the sides to level
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours or in the freezer for 20 mine to cool.
- Cut and enjoy!!