Vegan Protein and Almond Butter Buckeyes
- 1-1/2 cups almond butter
- 1/4 cup raw unpasteurized honey
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup almond flour (add up to 1/4 cup more if still runny)
- 1/4 cup unflavored vegan protein powder (sun warrior)
- 2 tbsp softened Vegan Butter (earth balance)
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate) into the bowl of a stand mixer or put in a bowl and use a hand mixer.
- Mix on Lowe setting (setting 3) until well incorporated.
- Form into balls (roughly 1/2 tbsp of batter) and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Press a toothpick into each.
- Place the sheet in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to cool.
- Use a double boiler setup or melt chocolate in the microwave.
- Holding the toothpick, dip into the melted chocolate once or twice until coated well (don’t submerged. Leave enough uncoated so that it looks like an eye)
- Place the coated ball back on the sheet.
- Once all balls are coated, place the sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and try not t eat the entire tray!!