1. Dice the tomatoes or pulse in a food processor until finely chopped.
2. Finely dice the onion.
3. Finely chop or grate the garlic.
4. Dice the bell pepper.
5. Add onions, peppers to an oiled skillet and fry until golden.
6. Toss in the garlic and stir quickly for 30 seconds or so.
7. Add tomatoes then spices and incorporate.
8. Allow sauce to reduce on med-low until thickened. Stir often to keep from burning the sauce.
9. Once thick, turn off heat and add the avocado rounds.
10. Put hummus in the center of the avocado as desired
12. Be a little frustrated when you go back for seconds and there is none left.
13. Double recipe next time.